Saturday, April 30, 2016

Messages of Interest: Your Light

Below is a CWG post from earlier this week by Dale Cresap that I thought good to share.  It talks about letting your light shine and why that is important for each of us as individuals.  If you found this post enlightening (lol) leave a comment below.

Your Light

by Dale Cresap

I told my followers to let their light so shine before men that their good works may be visible. What light does this involve? Some believers will say this is the light of Christ in us and that is correct. Yet the passage says, ‘your light’. You have a unique identity and my light in you has a unique expression. I haven’t called you to give someone else’s light, so don’t look to them to imitate their light. At best this will be seen as inauthentic. I want you to know and have the confidence that the light given to you is from me, and to let it shine so people glorify me.

No comments:

Post a Comment