Friday, April 15, 2016

Ministries of Interest: Communion With God Ministries

On my Revelation Journey there are a few significant people and ministries I have come across that have had an impact on my life.  I am planning to write a series of posts about these different ministries I have encountered.

The ministry I am talking about in this post is Communion with God Ministries and the man behind it, Mark Virkler.

Communion with God Ministries is a great resource for different teachings and courses dealing with strengthening your relationship with God.  Their cornerstone message is “4 Keys to Hearing God’s Voice”.  The 4 keys are simple and easy to remember.  What kind of relationship would you have with your spouse / parent if they never said anything to you?  Not a very productive or healthy one for sure.  So shouldn’t we have a communicative relationship with our Creator?  The four keys as taught by Mark come from Habakkuk 2:1 and are:

1. Quiet yourself down
2. Tune to spontaneity (the Holy Spirit)
3. Look for vision / fix your eyes on Jesus
4. Journal.

Mark teaches this message around the world and many have successfully been able to deepen their relationship through improved communication with God.  I personally struggle with being able to hear God in this way, but it has made me aware of this possibility and expanded my understanding and knowledge of God.  The ministry has many free and pay for resources available on their websites.  Many of the lessons build on the foundation of hearing God’s voice and using that in other areas of study.

I have signed up on their email list and would recommend it to anyone who has interest.  On their email list they will occasionally provide some of their pay for resources for free.  They also will include blogs from other CLU members / CWG facilitators which often contain their journaling examples.

One of those who consistently contributes to the Communion with God website with a daily blog is Dale Cresap.  His posts are his daily words of wisdom from God that are always short and profound.  I like Dale’s postings so much that I have personally contacted him by email and talked with him on the phone to learn about his experience on hearing God’s voice and his blog postings and to get his permission to use them in an Android App.  He gave me permission and I created an app called "Wisdom For Today".  I have had prayers and questions answered on occasion within 24 hours through Dale’s blog posting.  God does use email!

If you have an Android device you can download my free app with over 3000 searchable blog entries.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bccomputing.wisdom

Direct link to Dale Cresap’s blogs on Communion With God Ministries website:
http://www.cwgministries.org/blogs/dale-cresap

Link to Hearing God’s Voice Teaching:
http://www.cwgministries.org/Four-Keys-to-Hearing-Gods-Voice

Some of Communion With God Ministries websites:
http://www.cwgministries.org/

https://www.cluonline.com/

https://www.cluschoolofthespirit.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment